RSS

The PILIH BULU Lecturer

I have this in mind about my lecturer.
The question is, why do I got stuck with this unjust lecturer??
Damn it...
I think it is clearly obvious when she suddenly change my mark, from 6.5 to 5.5.. I don't know what she got in her mind...
I can see the trace of erased number '6' below number '5' as she wrote it by pencil..I can prove it here but I got no time to uproar this thing..
But now I felt depressed to what she did to me.. Look, I've so many other subjects to deal with.. Not just her subject..
Ow, forgot to tell you all... This lecturer has her own favourite student...
Guess what, this girl sit beside me during her class.. She asked me so many simple questions that are super damn silly.. From her writing, I can see that she has a bad-bad english... So many grammatical error and so forth... But her mark is 6.5!!!
People, can't you get this?? I only have 5 mistakes throughout the 'exercise'... but I get 5.5 in return????
Shit you!!!

If she really want to condemn me, just call me and ask me to confront in your room.. If I'm the one who'll make the move first, surely you will point me as a rebellious student who disobey you and being rude to you. I can't do nothing because you're the on who gives marks..
That is so damn pathetic to wrote this in here.. But I have no one to trust to make things better..

BITCHY LECTURER!!!

0 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...