RSS

Dungeon of fidelity to T.I.M.E

Who knows,
time passes by,
leaving all the unwelcome dungeon of fidelity to something who abandon me..

T.I.M.E

Staying loyal to the old friend of mine since birth is a hurting happiness always wrapped around me
Night is a gloomy flower to me..
Beautiful sadness that reminds me of something I've done wrong during the day..
Well, 'those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it'..
I will recall my day life every night before I go to sleep
Something good isn't it??


After all...
Final exam is around the corner..

Future can be predicted, but cannot be assured..
Feels like hell waiting for time to come chasing after me
Because I never had the patience to come back home...



0 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...