RSS

E-mart strikes Matang for good or bad?

I just got a phone call from my sis informing me about a new supermarket in town.. yederhh..
but I wonder, even its for our own good, but it does bring more bad consequences.. aiyaaa...
Traffic jam, competition for choice ria and so much more..
and there're some rude road user who park their car along the roundabout..
Gosh! so stupid and damn idiot...
(amik lesen x? show me the rule where we can park car along the roundabout la..haih)

Well, i admire the way Miri is organized.
Their e-mart is just in the corner of the world.haha..
I mean quite far from the busy road in town..
But still, they got a large number of costumer everyday..
Why can't Kuching be organized the same way?
Just because they wanted to promote the e-mart in a strategic place like matang ke?
(haiyaaa...sudah manyak kedai kat matang wo.. maseh mau buat kedai besar2 ka?)

Widen the matang road first. Then you can think of building a big market there...


after all, my family enjoy shopping there...
hahaha. I mean CHEAP ley!!!
hahah

0 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...