RSS

I miss my KL life already...


What can I say, my KL life is FUN::FUN::FUN and also money spending..
I'm not missing the way I live there but I really miss the friends I am with there

At first, I thought living in the same room with F.A.R.A.D.I.B.A.F.I.F.I.M.I.R.A is some kind of hectic and annoying..
But then, when I put on my first step to the apartment after a long holiday, Diba helped me to carry my belongings upstairs all the way to 14th floor.(gune lif le)...But still, of course damn tiring..

That is the time when I realize that there are still somebody to help me to go through my days in 2nd sem..
2 days after was my first day for second sem..
Mira woke me up with her soft-motherly voice (mcm nak dodoi pun ade).. At first I was reluctant to wake up. But since that day is the first day, so I woke up and prepare everything for my study.. A pencil box and an examination pad..

Fifi and Fara accompany me to the cafe, toilet and anywhere I wanna go.. How can I forget the deeds they did to me...

I was gratefull that I still have them on my side...

AND THAT IS THE TIME WHEN MY BAD IMPRESSION UPON THEM CRASHES LIKE A GLASS FALLS FROM A TABLE...


We passionately advocate activities that centre on peaceful living as well as the strenghtening the human bonds. We unite for peace..

We respect our differences as we are living in an increasingly boderless world where people need to learn to co-exist with each other by accomodating different thoughts, beliefs and rituals while staying true to oneself.

Thank you my friends, I hope we will still be in the same house and room for the upcoming sem..


I'm keeping my finger crossed hoping for something good to come

1 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

-nonameandpicture- said...

http://adzact.blogspot.com/

ya url baru mek..hehe..sbb ya tak xda tgk blog mek update ya..hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...