RSS

A Perfect Househusband I got Here!!!!!


Well, He's my cousin.. The closest one to me perhaps...
I mean he's cool.. hahaha..
(SEKEPALA/SEPALAK)


Ok2, enough with the briefing..
There are 4 things that shocked me to death.. (metaphor)

1. He did the household chores!!!!! Not did..He DO!!!! ahahah... He boils the water, washes the dishes, sweeps the floor and so forth!! Mak Aiii, tekejut berok aku!!!!

Right before this, he never do the chores. Not even washing his own clothes.. But now, Wow...He amazed me...

2. He seems like gentlemen...I mean, he doesn't feel ashamed by doing the household chores eventhough he's a GUY..

3. He is a homer now...hehehe.. rarely hanging out and all... Coz before, he always trying to find an excuse to go out.. haih...

4. He is our batman.. haha.. He became the scariest human-bat in town.. Just kidding :P..
He take a good care of our house every night.. But foremost, he's my bouncer!!!!

His name is Mohd Hanafi...
thx yeh!!!

0 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...