RSS

Filem Best!!

Haha..
My friends are damn shocked when I told them that I watched MALAY movie at cinema..
Well, actually, I promise my sisters to bear the expenses for their movie tickets..
It was their movie pick so I have to watch it with them.
I was quite reluctant to watch that movie at first..
Surprisingly, malay movies nowadays really catch me into them.
Fuuuhhhh...
I cried twice
(of course la diam2...makcik seblah cam xde prasaan je tgk..diam smcm je)
My god, I have so many friends like the character of Syuhada.. But, from my experiences, most of them are destined to be with someone which have the same manner as they are.


It is about a guy name Irham who was challenged by his friends to tackle a girl that was randomly picked by them. But the girl isn't just a girl. It was a girl with hijab and a very polite manner which soon must be dumped in front of them.

When Irham started to know Syuhada, his life turned three hundred and sixty degree.

Will he dump her or not, why dont you go and watch the movie yourself..haha


Congrates to the script writer, director and foremost to the actors and actresses..
You all hve bring the movie alive

Worth the money for the tickets!!!

1 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

PHIRDOTE said...

i was here :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...