RSS

BAHAYA!! Sila Bunuh Ternakan Anda!!!!!



Sepetang bersama aku dalam upacara pembunuhan ternakan-ternakan yang kurang sihat ditemani oleh Sap, Emmy, Zarith dan K.Siti.

Why I did this is for my own good. Hoping I will always be in a pink of health..
Since my late ancestors had some health history problems, I think I should take action to avoid all the possibilities which I carry in my genes all the time..Diabetes,Hypertension,Heart Problems and cancers(not related to genes I think). The traits are in my blood.

As usual, holiday is my weight-gaining day. Gaining 3kg in just a month alarmed me to be more responsible in taking care of my own health.
So I decided to call some of my former Netball team to be in action at court.

Former Tunaz Netballers vs Ex-Coach Team

Mase cuti ni asyek ternak lemak je.
Now its time to be back in shape!!!!
Hell ya!! Kita bunoh lemak2 yang diternak!!!
hahah


ekin::saft::zarith::emmy
Selepas bertungkus lumus membunuh lemak..
ahaha...Lemak diperut terbakar sudah...heheh

Jutaan terima kaseh kepada jurufoto kami, merangkap pengurus kami Cik Siti Sabariah bt Pharo...

1 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

Lilianna Mardiana said...

hahhahaa, igtkan bunuh binatang tadi, last2 bunuh lemak rupanya.. nak join!!!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...