RSS

I never tot of posting entry like this..

As I stated above, I never tot of posting entry like this..but I'm off to limit right now...
Why everything I want in this world finally reside to that bitch?? For God Sake!!!!
You are BITCH as I mentioned..really suits you!!! GOSHH!!!!!
You know what bitch is?????
Lemme tell you CLEARLY.. so that finally you know who you are..Such a BITCH FRIEND..

It means that you befriend with me but apart from that, u wanna have everything that I want.. Coz you know that I cant compete you!!! BUT PEARL-----LEASE!!!!! Hello???? U ain't nothing but a cheap SLUT!!! Can't you find somebody on your own???

Not only that..you used me...SHIT...YOU are using me and I didn't even notice that....

I never know I'll have bitch friend like you!!! Shame on you!!!!!




2 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

Judiene said...

huh?
who's that 'lucky' bitch??
huhuhu..

Judiene said...

oppss..
who's that 'lucky' bitch!?
huhuhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...