RSS

Readers oh readers...


Last few hours, I met my S.E.N.P.A.I whom I adore only because he got the cutest chin I've ever seen in my life.. hihi... He gave me this cute lil bear chain for phone I guess.. Hurmmm..But I'm afraid if the bear might get dirty so fast if I tie it on my phone. S
o, I decided to tie it on my broadband so that it'll stay the same colour as he gave it to me..hihi.. So my beloved senpai, you should be proud of yourself coz u got a very grateful kohai like me...hehehe.. I'll take a good care of it...



p/s: I'm sorry coz I didn't bought you anything. Ohoh....Maybe we can meet some other time..hehe


2 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

Judiene said...

uiks!
cm kn this cute little teddy!?
hahaha

nway, it's ok
i'm not hoping a prsent from u la
i just wanna give this little teddy to both of my juniors
altho i'm not a big helper when it comes to stdy
heeee

:)

i have the cutest chin??
wait2..
u shud wear ur glasses whenever u see me coz i don't think i have the cutest chin
wakakakakaka
u must be dreamed of someone else ni
heeeee

ekin bla bla said...

I'm not dreaming laa..
At first I was quite devastated because I dont get handsome senpai.. but then when I look at you day after day, I realize that actuallt you have this cute chin that I like to see. hehehe...
I am wearing my glasses when we met that monday la dear..
And still I like that cute chin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...