RSS

Watch out Your Name!! Happy Friendship Day Everyone!!!!


A Gratitude to All my friends!!
WATCH OUT YOUR NAME!!!!!hehe



SEXY CHICAS
shyfa::qaisya::eiyka::munie::ninie::sitisabariah::mimie::emi::jabe::
noe::shyue::sanah::sin::sun::azzah::mar::nisa::tiqah::pidot::ama::
za'a::fara::fifi::diba::mira::
HS111/3(2009)::TUNAZianF5&62007::SKAMIS2002::


PRINCE CHARMING
Salam::Matt::Syifa'aFalique::nua::topek::zakey::romi::pidosz::joe::fauzi::hasri::
nazrun::aman::ali::safwan::Asz::wawan::judiene::azam::bahri::basri::Lee::asrap::
yik::nikhafiz::Aliff::apiz::pipiee::iwan::lihin::Raven::UcoopMyBigBro::
HS111/3(2009)::TUNAZianF52007::SKAMIS2002


::::: PRETTY.GIRLS & HANDSOME.GUYS :::::: MYBLOG.FOLLOWERS ::::::



Love You All til The End Of time!!!!

MmmmuaaaaaHHHH!!!!!

p/s: Translate the picture for me please!!!hehehe


4 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

nsdahlia said...

~our friendship story~

once upon a time, i was lonely, looking for somebody who would be like me in every way so that both of us had sth in common to do and say, then i found u 1 day and said; "yu will be my forever friend"; you made me so happy, u brightened up my life; we got along so well and had lots of fun in our own stride.

and now, i just cannot imagine what i would have done without u for u are so wonderful, funny and sweet. u are my dream-come-true. so dear friend, say u will always be there, to share in my good and bad times and to tell me 'You care'



_happy friendship day!!_

ekin bla bla said...

congratulation.. u got it right baby!!!
thx for d comment.. waiting for the others to read.haha

-nonameandpicture- said...

hepi friendship day my "oh-so-perasan-friends-" ;p
LoVE ya~!

Judiene said...

waaaa
my name pn ade ek
huhuhu
tq verry much!
heeeee~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...